[Southside - Dragon Research]
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
"Excellent, I'll be over here later then." Ambrosia says with a smile. "Don't worry about the general though, I don't require any of her precious time."
That's interesting, that Ambrosia doesn't need the General's attention. Confident in herself? Uninformed about the General's role in these things? Hiding something? Just being polite? But her respect for the Generals' time is noted as well.
Ambrosia is given more specific directions (further south; they don't do dragon research here at city hall) for when she returns and instructions to "have a good morning!"

If she shows up on time, she'll be met at the door of a bright, medical-looking building. "Ms. Ithil, correct? The dragon-scholar? I'll be answering your questions, hopefully." A man with two curling horns framing his face, patches of silvery-gold scales around them. His right arm is a sort of prosthetic, a congeries of stained glass and wire. "General's graft-nin Aleksei, pleased to meet you. Where should we start?"

[DMSide]
Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
"Well, I was send here to investigate. The nexus is a different place. Many religions take place in daily life here. In my homeworld there are only two. I thought working for a party that wants to help people would allow me to acquire new followers. I just recently noticed that I can't help Vigil in a fight, so I take lessons from one of the leaders." Mia replies. It just a short explaining, but that should do for now.
Alice asks the obvious question.
"What's the other religion of your world?"
Looking around, Mia seems to have been pretty successful. Thus, pretty dangerous.