Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
The Lotus Gardens - Harnetta & Wenomir

"But what is there to really say?"
Jezebel points out as she shuts off her tablet and looks between Harnetta and Wenomir. There is a flicker of amusement to her expression, but also annoyance and slight frustration. "Early this morning I find myself awoken to not just the sounds of two people going violently at it, but also to the realization that I would be playing host to a man who has made no effort to hide his displeasure at my existence. When Charles awoke I gave him instructions to have your clothing washed and extra food to be prepared because if there is anything I had been familiar with at one point in my life, it is the morning after drunken or drugged debauchery. I also find myself almost stunned and groaning at the sheer irony of accepting this entire situation when I had once been on the other side of it which had resulted in being nearly killed and being trapped in a magic blade." Jezebel points out with a small frown before picking up her tablet and turning it on again to read. "At this point in time however, I lack a psychic, a lascannon, or soul-stealing blade to make these experiences equal so I will settle for forcing you two to wear clothing like this for my amusement. So I ask again, Harnetta. What is there to say?" She repeats.

After a heartbeat she furrows her brow and looks back at Wenomir. "Was it ever discovered who swapped out one of your dueling blades anyway?"
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[The Lotus Gardens - Harnetta & Wenomir]

Wenomir keeps his face carefully blank during Jezebel's rant. The ex-daemon isn't wrong, which grates on him even more. If that's what happens when he tries to be spontaneous and live a little, he might as well become an ascetic.

"I don't think we ever found out. I think it was someone calling themselves a god. They like pulling pranks on mortals this way. Either way, I stopped caring. It's ancient history, and I leave obsessing over it to others. But I do apologize for the noise. I should have suggested another place last night."
[The Lotus Gardens - Harnetta & Wenomir]

"It's not so bad; we maybe should have been quieter, but Jezebels's just miffed for the reason I told you up in my room." There's a sly smile on Harnetta's face as she looks at Jezzy, eating some of her breakfast, "Still, Jezebel, what would you do to me if you had a psychic on hand?"