1. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

*skulldesk*

So, clearly yesterday's CK2 session was clearly saving up for today, because it absolutely fought me and was a complete arse the entire evening. Still. The Roman Empire finally wrested control of the coast from Suomi, and a bare couple of counties are left between the entire of the mainland coast from the North Sea through to nearly India. Which is not a bad run, and a good point for my last session before I go away at the weekend. (Tomorrow, I'll probabky play Deponia for a bit of a break!)

World in 1222.

Spoiler
    Show

The vassals. Bit border-gore-y, but I am just manging to keep a lid on it.

Alania is a bit big, but they keep conquering land, so I keep letting them keep it. I'm also de jure drifting everything new into existing kingdoms. Should have done that more right from the start, but it's a bit of a pain. I STILL have not managed to get Wessex, I think, out of the kingdom of Asturias and back to England, because every so often, I find I have to go in and slap someone around for trying to nick it and break the de jure drift... I don't know HOW long I've been at that, and it's still only 50% of the way there. (England and Wales have managed to drift into the Roman Empire at this point...!)

No idea what happened to the Mongols, though.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-07-27 at 07:42 PM.