1. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing XI: I May Not Postpone Naming My Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I wondered what happened after I left the chat.

* May not play a paladin in a party full of shifty folks.
    ** Cannot proceed to actually roleplay my 8 WIS.
    *** May not insist this is why I should have dumped Perception as well as insight.

* Even if half the party is bards I may not suggest we start performing a version of Pirates of Penzance during our travels.
    ** It's because I cannot sing, not despite it.

* May not forget to start the 'are 10 foot poles collapsible' thread.
    The hornet thing was unrelated. I just found one near my house and figured I'd probably be banned (for very good reason) from hucking it out of a sling or tossing it like a grenade in a game.

Not much went on after you left really; we went over a few more character details in a little more depth (not much; you likely got the gist of all of it) and complained a bit about various games' and editions' quirks and foibles, in standard geek fashion.

*My ex-mercenary should probably be shiftier than he actually is, instead of having a strong propensity to help the needy (even if he might grumble about it or try to get a decent fee out of it—the fee not strictly being a requirement).
    **My character's list of flaws should probably be shorter than his spell list.
    Last edited by JAL_1138; 2017-07-28 at 06:38 AM. Reason: formatting/typos
    Spoiler: Playground Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Safety Sword View Post
    JAL_1138: Founding Member of the Paranoid Adventurer's Guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
    - If it's something mortals were not meant to know, I've already found six different ways to blow myself and/or someone else up with it.
    Gnomish proverb

I use blue text for silliness and/or sarcasm. Do not take anything I say in blue text seriously, except for this sentence and the one preceding it.