Once the bodies were disposed of, Sharilyn took quick stock of the two fake Mandalorians. She had her calm demeanor on, but it was purely by merit of a murmured war song. She stopped after a while. "Your mockup is good. The layman can't tell it from the real thing. But you wear it like armor. We just call it ironskin in Basic." She says after a while. Small talk to ease the time between now and her statement, inspecting the 'new' sidearm she acquired. She holsters it, leaning against the bardesk and taking her water, using a retractable stray to drink. "I can't criticize your stance though. Until you backed down that is. But your armor will make you slow. You need to turn it into an extension of you, same as the spears. You do that, and you're indistinguishable from the real deal. You two just need practice." For the first time, she seemed sincere. "This suit, for example was refit six times in ten years. I've had it since I was a little girl, and I usually spend the better portion of my day in it. I could show you how to rig it so it's comfortable like that at some point, if you're interested."