The apartment is laid out in a line: the ritual space is the last door off the hallway before the bedroom, which Diane had seen only once (with a mild need of brain-bleach afterwards). Inside her "workroom", a large circular rug with a pentagram dominates the floor, dead-center, with a table shoved against the wall, mismatched shelving covering most other wall space with neatly labeled tupperware containing everything from a baby's sigh to a lion's eye. There are candles strategically placed for light everywhere, since the lightbulb burns out so often it's not worth it to keep replacing it. They are most dense around an overstuffed beanbag chair that serves as Violet's meditation/nap corner: it's there that she sits now, mulling over their options. I'd rather not give out a spike. She gestures to a silver-studded belt that was conspiciously missing about half of it's spikes: each was worth a favor from Violet, and she had routinely traded them to the Ashlingsidhe for power and knowledge when she was younger, along with a few given as gifts or in trade to lovers, friends, and contacts. I will if I have to, but I'd rather go with the minor fae first. Hopefully they've seen something that the rest of us missed. Want to start with brownies? See if any of them lived in that house and could tell us what happened?