Quote Originally Posted by Avilan the Grey View Post
So... you ever get a feeling you're overleveled for some encounters?
I ran into that Random Encounter where you see two deathclaws fight. Last playthrough they were regular, but I was about lvl 20 and had just got Piper. This time... Two glowing ones.
The benefit here is that they don't bother with you until one of them is dead. So I just ran up to them with my big hammer... and um... They exploded. One swing with the Judgement and there was glowing Deathclaw chunks all over the road.
On my current playthrough I went straight to Diamond City, bypassing Concord and the start of the Minuteman quests. By the time I got around to starting Concord the Prydwen had already showed up and Brotherhood patrols where out and about. So I go into the building in full BoS power armor with minigun - Sturges is a little miffed at that and the dialog changes, but when I exited to the roof of the Museum by chance the random encounter where BoS troops drop down at the Concord church from a BoS Vertbird had started. Between me and two other BoS knights the raiders didn't stand a chance and Neither did the poor deathclaw what with one of the BoS boys packing a gatling laser.

It was glorious, and hilarious.