Spoiler: OOC
Show
I like your strategy. I think I'm going to let Eldrith have a partial delay but not a huge one. Should be enough to escape, though, once Sharilyn comes out and you steal the slavers' vehicle!

There is a grumbling voice from the other end. "Dammit one-one-four-three, get Lieutenant Scoates out of his toilet and report to Captain Kuat on the double! I.S.B. agent says she thinks she may have found what we're looking for!" says the raised voice of the commander in a very exasperated tone.

Trill's makes a slight smile but then has a sad look as she listens to the Imperial commander's orders. She then looks at Zo and looks at the cloak. Zo doesn't know if she recognized the broken hilt of the lightsaber, but the way that she is looking at the cloak clearly means that she has grasped its significance. "I am thinking it would not be a good idea for Chips to wear that cloak," she says. "Given who's leading the Imp search here, I'd say that Chips may be safer looking like a Wookie running for his freedom than looking like a monk - no offense, please, I'll explain later." she adds, looking at Chips.