Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
Bonfire

Oh, you don't have to believe, that's just a luxury. Says the Doctor. The little man then clacks his cane on the ground, and in a puff of smoke a table flanked by wicker chairs appears. The Little man sits in one, and gestures for the dwarf to sit in the other.

The Little man then waves his left hand in the air, then plucks the black deck of cards from his ear with the right hand. He grins, then shuffles the deck.

Doctor Arnold plucks a card from the deck that shows a woman in a red dress holding a baby that exudes smoke with a man crying in the background.

This card tells me that you were born a little bit early, and that your mother sadly did not survive, or at least lost a part of herswelf with the birth. A part that she could never reclaim.

He then plucks another card, and it shows a bearded man in shining golden armor.

Well I didn't need a card to tell me this, but it confirms my suspicions that you my friend a bringer of justice to those who escape it. You hold up the truest beliefs that those who practice evil need to be stopped, whether smitten or atoned is up to the evildoer.

The last card Doctor Arnold plucks is of a forest with a black son looking over it. Thesky is red, and creatures rain down from it. men and women are running away from the tide of evil.

Well this is interesting. This one shows me that a great darkness is coming, and is unclear whether you will stand against it,or run away from its power.
The dwarf grins. "You've got a lot o' practice at that. I think ya may have been right with those cards but I was born late, not early."