View Single Post

Thread: A Dark and Stormy Knight IC [3.5]

1. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A Dark and Stormy Knight IC [3.5]

Father Govanan shook his head, clearing his mind of the fright. He studied the creature, racking his brain to see if he remembered it from somewhere, before realizing what he had to do. He'd seen the... thing's fiery eyes, and figured putting it out might help. Or it might not, who knew.

So he muttered a quick prayer to his god under his breath while he stepped forward, and a quick downpour of water fell from the ceiling onto the creature.

"Hate to rain on your parade," the good Father said. "But I can't sea the point in sticking with dry humor."

Spoiler: Rolls and OOC stuff
    Show
    First, Knowledge (Religion) on the off chance it actually helps- and might as well roll.
    (1d20+1)[2]
    EDIT: Welp, natural one definitely don't know anything at all . Good thing I didn't charge as per my original plan.

Second, walking 10 feet forward (which puts me 10 feet away from it, within walking range for next round for whacking), so all I got is magic. Specifically Create Water. Casting above it, two gallons of water on its head. Its got fire for eyes, so maybe this will blind it? Either way, worth a shot, and, regarding cost, its really just a drop in the bucket for me.
    Last edited by caesar193; 2017-08-07 at 01:22 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar crafted by Ceika, she of the amazing art skills!