Spoiler: Responses!
Show
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGear View Post
*Slow clap of appreciation*
Thank you. We do our best for the biggest groans. :>

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGear View Post
Dealer: I see you're all suffering from the Dopeler effect again.
Nyfe: What's that?
Dealer: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you smarter. Given the high velocity at which you're throwing them, they must seem absolutely brilliant.
Hee hee! I'm reminded of a comedian's explanation that 'Stupid' has a Doppler effect.

Also, the names for your weapons seems like the same names we use in our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutazoia View Post
Oberon: If you say he tasted funny, I'm blowing out of the next airlock we find....
Ouch, that bad, huh?

Viridia: “Hey, Thanatos? I want a look at your scarf. I feel like me holding it will ensure a smooth transition from this troublesome period of confrontational introductions to blahblah wordwords.”
Thanatos: *gives her the scarf without question*

Choro: “Also why does everypony just know I'm from a Stable? I'm not wearing overalls or using gear with our number on it. How do you all keep just... knowing that?”
Doc: “Because your epic levels of cute innocence can't be found outside a Stable?”

GM: “Choro bravely marched forward, and, while she didn't explode or do anything violent, she walked into complete darkness and if it wasn't for her naturally-produced magical horn light, she might as well have been on the moon.”

Choro: “AAAAARRGH!”
Doc: “I think that's Old Unicornia for 'medic!'”

Moon: “Depends. Can you use a different face? Cause I've been wanting to shoot something that looks almost exactly like that for a while now. Also you're going to have to come up with a really good reason why I shouldn't just break you, cause I know that'll solve my problems.”

Viridia: “Has anyone ever called you, Thanny?”
GM: “Thanatos, at first looking as if he wasn't going to justify that with an answer, eventually just shook his head.”
Viridia: “How about... Little Green?”

Moon: “Why do you have an overseer robot? Its function is exactly half of yours, and it's the stupid half.”