Amber Tash

For a moment, the orange specks in her face were gone as she blinked. For a moment, she was distracted from her pain as she looked baffled at the average looking human, Inigo Brice. Her eyebrows tensed, her teeth gritted while her cheek hardened. She stared strictly at the ever so average looking man. "I am" She spat out the following word. "not" Her eyebrows moved up, as if to note how baffling that was to her. "here because of the way I look?" She drew in breath through her nose, trying to keep a boiling anger under control. Her body tensed, her expression more and more a scowl. "They killed my mom!" Amber's arms trembled. "She was sick, but they would not help her because I asked for help." Standing up, she took the little step she could forward. "They did not heal her, because of the way I looked! They held Mitra's church shut!" Leaning forward, only her chains holding her back, she shouted. "I spit upon Mitra's mercy!" And literally, she spit in the center of the cell, as to prove her point.

Anger and fury were evident from the glare looking at the man who had spoke last. She backed off to the wall, but it took her a few moments of deep, angry breathing, before she regained enough wits to speak. "You are not here because of the way you look!" Anger mixed with jalousy, envy, had spoken. Now she spoke with a hint of disgust. "What kind of shop did you run to be here?" She dared the average man to answer, challenged Inigo Brice to speak up.