Fiehran

The young Nephilim glares at both Tora and Caerulea, clearly annoyed at their use of him as a "useless bargaining chip". In an instant he delves Tora's mind, swirling through a torrent of frustration and annoyance. His own annoyance softens a moment later, but he suddenly flinches and takes a half-step back at a fierce point of intent forms in the Guardian's mind.

"As I am certain you are both quite aware I am anything but useless. For instance," his shape flickers becoming identical to that of Tora, and his voice becomes a very close approximate of hers, "you can see that I would be quite useful at infiltrating the cultists and opening a path from within, and perhaps sowing some discord while I'm there." He reverts to his own form, and his own natural voice. "Never mind my own natural capacity for making... friends. I am very certain that I will be of use during this mission."

He keeps his distance from Tora for the moment, aware of a certain momentary animosity. He does flash her a smile, though.