Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
This is exactly why I put all my homebrews on my external hard drive. At worst, I reformat. Unfortunately, I don't trust any websites to keep things indefinitely. I still haven't forgiven WotC for permanently deleting their boards. I had stuff on MinMax boards but all of it is here too.

Can we blame the internet trolls? I have no idea who wrote the Internet Troll (note it was NOT me and I take no credit for this).

Internet Troll

CR 5 (xp 1,600)
CE Large Humanoid (Giant)
Init +2; Senses Darkvision 60 ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent; Perception +8

Defence

AC 19, touch 16, flat-footed 17; (+2 Dex, +3 natural, +5 ego –1 size)
HP 63 (6d8+36)
Fort +11, Ref +4, Will +3

Offence

Speed 30 ft.
Melee jaws that bite +8 (1d6+5), 2 claws that catch +8 (1d4+5)
Special Attacks Infuriate, Unexpected Recovery
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.

Statistics

Str 21, Dex 14, Con 23, Int 6, Wis 9, Cha 6
Base Atk +4; CMB +10; CMD 22
Feats Intimidating Prowess, Iron Will, Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Intimidate +9, Perception +8
Languages Common, Giant
Special Qualities Anger Feeding

Ecology

Environment dank basements
Organization solitary
Treasure standard

Special Abilities

Infuriate (Sp): As an attack action, an internet troll can provoke an enemy within 30 feet who can see and hear them. That enemy must succeed at a DC 21 Will Save (the DC being Constitution-based) or deal half damage with attacks and offensive abilities that don't include the internet troll as a target until the troll leaves the area, is slain, or infuriates someone else.

Unexpected Recovery (Sp): You have put together a great argument against the troll that it can't reasonably argue against. You think you have slain it, when it retorts with a post that defies all reason and continues fighting! Once per day, as a full-round action, the troll can write a post that causes it to regain 15 hit points and gain a +2 bonus to AC and saving throws until the start of its next turn.

Anger Feeding (Su): The Internet Troll feeds off the frustration of others. Whenever a creature misses it with an attack, it regains 1d6 hit points.

Internet trolls are wretched beasts that live in the underside of civilization. They wander alleyways at night, catching unlucky insomniacs they finds wandering the streets and harassing them before eating them up. They dislike reason, and have a special hate for lawful characters.

The only beings internet trolls truly fear are celestial creatures called moderators.

Deb
Ha, you may not have created it but I'm glad you're sharing it. I feel like they should have the mindless quality too, operating on simple inflammatory instinct :D