Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Oddly, I do find myself playing a fair number of Priests the past few days, but I can't really explain why. It hasn't been any one deck - I've seen general Control Priests, Highlander/Shadowreaper Priest, and Inner Fire Priest, possibly more I'm forgetting - and none has struck me as particularly good. My Elemental Mage has beaten them most of the time, and the main loss I recall was a combination of poor draws on my part and strange cards I didn't expect to see on his (it was one of the Highlanders). And I don't even expect my Elemental Mage to end up being a good deck when the meta settles, honestly (though maybe that's just pessimism on my part? It is performing well, though granted small sample size).

Just an odd trend in the low ranks? Or perhaps my weird luck, since I'm not actually playing enough to be sure there's even a trend?
We're early enough into an expansion that we're still in that greedy try-everything phase (especially in lower ranks, where a significant number of players are always stumbling about with new cards before they have a guide on the best netdeck to copy for sprinting up the ladder), and Priest (already a fairly late-game focused class) got some interesting toys to play with on that end.