View Single Post

Thread: Hearthstone 20: What is your Quest?

1. - Top - End - #733
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 20: What is your Quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    The instant consensus of all the pros that Benedictus sucks is a likely contributor. People netdecking aren't going to be building it, so it has to be a rank amateur who decided it would be fun.

And that's the other problem - going Shadow Priest or Exodia Priest or whatever sounds like a fun deck to build and the decks play quite differently from one another. A Benedictus deck is literally a Control Priest with Benedictus added to it. He doesn't inspire people to build a deck around the card the same way the Quests do.
    So far, I've seen Benedictus in a couple hilarious decks on Reddit that involved Hemet:

1) A complete steal your deck style deck: nothing above 3, then you get to play their deck!

2) Benedictus, Hemet, DK Anduin, (maybe Raza). Hemet your deck away to guarantee a draw into DK Anduin/Benedictus. DK Anduin, then use Benedictus to grab their deck to fuel your pew pew with the new hero power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    There was? I have never heard this theory, and don't know why it would be so. Besides, Priest has been a good class, occasionally. Mostly during the two periods when Dragon Priest was actually a real deck, but still, it's been there.
    Mostly a reddit theory, take that as it may. Priest is frustrating because they steal your cards then beat you with your own cards. I remember Drakonid Operative being hated so much when it came out.
    Last edited by Joran; 2017-08-16 at 11:28 AM.