Quote Originally Posted by AOKost View Post
Sorry it took so long to get around to reading your doc. I love what I'm seeing.
No problem, and thanks!
For Aurorum Armor, you could give Fast Healing 1, 3, 5, or something similar.
Alright, added.
For Starmetal, I feel you should think about giving Armor made from it similar properties as refined Adamantium, or bonuses against outsiders, considering it has the same hardness, and same bypass as adamantium (IIRC), so it should get similar treatment in refining for armor...
added "In addition starmetal items have the properties of adamantine refined to the same tier, so tier 1 starmetal would have tier 1 adamantine's properties as well."
Maybe give Wildwood Weapons bonuses to attacks vs Undead... or vs something that would be anti-life, but also a quick question... how are you refining wood? Don't get me wrong, I love the concept, but if you're able to refine it, then could you make it into complex items like chain shirts and chainmail, not just relatively 'blocky' armors like breastplates and full plate?
You know... I totally did not think about that... I'll have to think about that for a while...
I would love to see what you would do with my homebrew special material Heartstone, and Green Ronins Celestium, and Dragonsteel to mention a few! I would allow the refined properties of materials to be incorporated into Heartstone if they are available in specific enough quantities.
I was starting with all the materials in core and splatbooks, all that stuff is coming up, (possibly monday depending on some other projects...)
Keep up the good work! I hope to see tons more along this line! There's not enough special materials and qualities for my personal taste! XD I also really appreciate the expense and difficulty of refining the materials...
Well, we would not want ECL 5 characters running around with these