Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
[Southside - Dragon Research]

"Funny. We were originally created as an army." The Commandant pauses to look back and forth over the city. "Not for this, though."
"And that, that's exactly why I'm not afraid. Malechenar has one caged up, we could- If something goes wrong or we need new material, that's not my call to make, but I think we could do it. Would do it."
It's true that they no longer have the warriors who stole essence from Ravrarath to lead the fight. But what a story it would be if they managed it themselves!

"What's the next step in your projects?"

[DMside - Mia]

Alice nods. Defensive cooking? Super-prescriptive meals.
"I can picture it. Never thought about how complicated cooking is, in that way."
Apart from saying thanks, she'll be mostly quiet during the meal. Food should be respected.

[DMside - Invitations]

No weapons, though there's some mental and electrical magic around him, and even a messenger-badge could be dangerous if you tried hard enough.
"An invitation, your holiness. The Castle Malechenar is holding a costume ball, and General Skye would be honored if you would attend alongside her."
The letter says much the same thing, more casually and with all the necessary details.
[DMside - Mia]

It will be a 3 course menu, but for my own sake I avoid telling what all is. The dessert will contain apples.

"I hope you liked it. " Mia says at the end. "So how is it in the world you come from? Do you have gods?"

[DMside - Invitations]

Mia reads it.
"Has the General told you more about why he asks me?" she says. "And at least tell me his name. I don't want to just call him by his rank."