Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
[MERC Office - Electra]

"They'd be free-willed, though as Dena says, during activation we can be nudged towards certain roles, and our overall construction does tend to play a part in that as well. Some, I'm sure, would choose not to serve her, but I would think the vast majority would. As far as what's required, she needs my knowledge, a thorough scan of my systems, a good cybernetic engineer, and access to either certain highly engineered materials and components, or a high-tech manufacturing base to make those materials and components." She shifts slightly in her seat, leaning forwards, folding her hands under her chin. "I did some checking after we talked, and the components are all available from various vendors in Inside and Mallside. Expensive, yes, and somewhat rare, yes, but available. The rarity is mostly due to the fact that they're in low demand."
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[MERC Office - Electra]

Dipsnig considers it, his face betraying no emotion.

"I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the General making people like that. And it doesn't look like you are either, Electra."
"As I said..." Dena remarks, feeling like she was a step ahead here. "The general is just bad news." She makes a small gesture in sign language, intended only for Dipsnig, meaning "the deal". She wasn't sure he actually understood sign language, but what self-respecting rogue didn't?!

Okay, maybe not every rogue as it was a secret language that only thieves, and other unsavory characters, used in Elshar for silent communication.
Therefore, she adds, "Considering how many factions the general is in conflict with, such as the Faction, helping her might burn a lot of bridges." Hopefully Dipsnig would take the clue, could they talk about the faction deal with Electra around now?