[MERC Office - Electra]

"If you earn enough money working for us, I recommend raiding a dungeon for a lot of cash, you could make your own people, Electra."
Dena points out. She would become a mother!

[Southside - Dragon Research]

"Some demons yes, but I don't know about these demons. My homeworld completely lack such beings you see, yet these ones seems oddly similar to the spirits back home, solely driven by the concept they were created by. Just more twisted somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected however, a lot of my planes origin is still unknown so perhaps these beings played a role in it as well somehow." Ambrosia considers. "Anyhow, speaking of the living dead, the being I met up with were experimenting with that, it was the same principle as with the elves, just less living. Though their latest achievement-" The scholar stops herself, that was probably not an appropiate subject to discuss when she came and think about it. "...their latest achievement actually came out alive, and with new strange powers. I wasn't able to find out much more about it though." She lies.