Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
See, that's clearly where I went wrong - I farmed the highest difficulty I could each time, assuming (perhaps mistakenly) that higher difficulties had a higher drop rate for special dumplings. I did have enough friends lined up that I was getting at least +5 on my drops, though.

In any event, I managed to get that bit done a day or two ago, now I'm just farming regular dumplings for lack of anything better to do. And let's not forget the chance the 30-stam one has to drop Hearts, which are useful.
So, here's how's it set up based on my anecdotal experience (which is maybe 30-50 different runs of these things). The 5 stamina mostly gives special dumplings, which are actually worse for getting rewards from the event, they're functionally 1/2 a normal dumpling. You typically get 2 special/1 silver from werewolves, but that can vary. The 10 stamina enemies typically drop 2 regular and 1 special, and usually have 1-2 more per drop. It's less efficient than werewolves with the +3 dumplings craft essences equipped because you're paying twice the stamina for only slightly better odds. Similarly, the 20 stamina gives more dumplings per drop and rarely has more than one special dumpling drop, but even though you're getting more than twice as many dumplings as you might from werewolves, you're paying 4x the cost so it's still less efficient. 30 stamina is even worse, though it drops usually triple regular dumplings and with numbers high enough that if you have multiples of the +100% craft essence rather than the +3 craft essence, you can actually start seeing good returns from it, though it's likely still less efficient than the werewolves since it drops special dumplings sometimes.

Then we have Orion. She always drops 30x regular dumplings as far as I've seen. That costs you 40 stamina, so it's still way less efficient than werewolves. However, if you somehow get a whole team with the +100% craft essence giving you 180 dumplings per 40 stamina, it's actually better than werewolves.