1. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XIII: Born Under a Certain Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    The tentacled mass hovered over Camilla's bed, quietly oozing as it stared at her. It'd loomed there for ten minutes already, ever since she blew the candle out and realized that it wasn't normal darkness in the corner. Lucan steadfastly refused to wake from his sleep, and something told her the sleep was more than natural. She whimpered, pulled the sheets closer to her chin, and demanded, "What is it you want?"

"Do you recall your opus,
    The Red Mountain of Passion?" The words were in her mind without apparently ever passing her ears. They oozed into her consciousness like the polished prattle of a conman with an easy mark.

Camilla sat up. "The Nerevarine/Dagoth Ur shipfic? Yeah, but things have been hectic, and Lucan won't stop fussing about the lost claw. I haven't had time to write."

"It has been two years since your last update."

"...I know."

"You left on a cliff hanger."

"I'm sorry."

"You WILL finish. Tomorrow, my servant will arrive and fix your problems with the claw. In exchange..."

Camilla gulped. "I understand."

And with that, Hermaeus Mora was gone.
    Now some things begin to make sense. Like the real use of the bend will shout, what Mora meant when he said "Miraak would have found a way to get me what I want", the wording of the black books, and why Miraak wanted out...
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2017-08-21 at 11:52 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.