Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
[Southside - Dragon Research]

A number of things become immediately clear.

"I didn't know they were all gone. That's a- how did something like that happen? If they were so dangerous?"
The usual answer is that they don't coordinate. Which was true with the nephilim's source as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
[MERC Office - Electra]

Electra nods at Dipsnig.

"Yes, it's ready, although I suspect if she really wants to find me, magic could probably do so easily enough. I don't really know how to shield from that sort of tracking."
[Southside - Dragon Research]

Ambrosia hesitates as the next part was what her father would call extremely dangerous information. But it wasn't like she was sharing how to make them, right? "A super-weapon called "legion" killed them all along with large parts of my homeworld. Legions are made up of a amalgamation of souls, turned into weapons through what I understand is a very complex process." The scholar explains. "Legions basically consume all energy around them, leaving nothing but death in their wake. The only known way to destroy a legion is sick another legion against it as they will essentially consume one another. However since they are extremely difficult to control, devastating, and so difficult to produce, the nations of my world has agreed to not make legions again. Was a silent agreement, people simply realized that legions were as likely to kill them as their foes."

[MERC Office - Electra]

"As I understand it, you need like a hair, blood or some other important piece of the person you want to track with magic." Dena points out. "But yeah, Astrana can probably fix you up if you need protection from that."