Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
[DMside]

Alice gives a quick nod.
"I haven't ever had a meal quite like that before."
"I don't actually know much about the world I'm from. I've lived most of my life in the Nexus. There were gods there, lots of them, but we don't speak of them anymore. They were weak. Unworthy of our attention."
Plus, it is forbidden.
"I have a new deity, a goddess of this world."

((The messenger mentioned the name in the last post, which also indicated that The General is 'she' ))
"Of all those peoples we have encountered, the church of Deus Mechanicus has earned more respect than any other." The messenger explains. "We hope that, although it's small, this can be another sign of our continued cooperation."
"And of course; I thought you would have known it already. 'Skye Drake-Nerei' is her name, and you may use it in your answer."
[DMside]

"Oh" Mia says. "Would you tell me who this goddess is?"
I keep forgetting how Alice looks. She was simular to a sphinx right?

[Invitations]

My bad I readed the Skye as a word not a name and I seem to skip the she , too.
"Is that so?" Mia replies. She is curious what the empire understands under 'earned respect'.
She makes a wavin gesture in front of her and a keyboard appears in mid air. A monitor from a close robot will be hold in front odf her and she writes down a formal replie. Only a moment later it get's printed, singed and handed over to the messengager.
"Give this to Mrs Skye."