Northside Tour

"Oh, it certainly is imaginative, but I'm not quite certain how well it'll go over with some people."
Jezebel admits with a small shrug as she looks over part of the city they pass over. "You brought me here to show me thing so I could have a better understanding of what to suggest for a god, but I suppose I should ask. What does the general population desire? Is it just security? Do they have a particular affinity for art or music? And I do mean the general population rather than simply the elite."

The Lotus Gardens - Sleepover

Jezebel's smile becomes ever-so-slightly strained at the mention of her son but she gives a small nod. "You could say that, but you could also say he is also working up his courage. We've set up a small pool in the courtyard out back where he practices his swordsmanship so he can exercise in another fashion, but I've told him he's not to swim with his shirt on." Jezebel explains as her smile fades. "He is still quite self-conscious, but as he still wants to swim today he's having difficulties with his choice. If he sees the others out there however, I think he might be convinced to join in, which...I think it would be a very good thing." She admits softly. Jezebel never really goes into what state Sergei was found in, just that it was bad and as a result the boy was extremely wary of revealing himself.

The Lotus Gardens - Mia

"Mia, I like you. I think eventually we could have even become friends."
Jezebel admits after a few long seconds of silence. "But I'm not going to start a war over you or your people. If it was simply needing help with taking your people and belongings to a new place, I would be more than willing to assist you. I would likely have been able to soothe any hurt feelings between Southside and Eastside. But you're asking me to seize your territory by force if necessary. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to help you by doing so."

The Lotus Gardens - Wenomir and Harnetta

"Reluctance is understandable, and perhaps even more so when you see the weapon I wield. If you'd rather not face it today once I let you examine it, I more than understand. I don't believe either of you are actually familiar with it, but do you know what an Eviscerator is?" Jezebel asks, genuinely quite curious as to what the two might have heard about such a weapon. "It is the weapon I've grown to use and quite rare even where I am from. If I weren't used to it, I'd be hesitant to call it a proper weapon, but it is what it is."

The Empress' Estate - The Frescots

"You've only aged three days, fret not."
The Empress says, a hint of amusement in her tone at the accusation. She'll stand after her statement and pull her helm on. "I will give you some time alone. There will be food ready for your family on the banquet table in the Hall when you're done." She says, and unless either of the two stop her, she'll head out of the room and shut the door behind her to give the married couple their privacy.

Eastside Streets

Vax's estimation seems to be somewhat correct, for a lean dark-haired man wearing the patented Hunter's black leather trench coat begins running alongside her, yelling into a cellphone for some assistance with directions for how others can join him. The words "Pursuit" and "Possible Use of Force" are easily heard before the man puts on a burst of speed, slides over a parked car and darts in front of the plant monster. A hand gets slammed onto the ground and thin white chains of glowing light erupt to latch onto buildings from the road to try and make a thin and fragile web to slow Vax down. He doesn't seem to have spotted the gorgon just yet.