Anna Raith - Silvertail Ranch

After blowing off a great deal of steam, Anna walks back through the changing rooms to find her girls. Several are hunched over a laptop, working together and comparing notes on cell phones. One looks up from her glowing screen in time to signal to the other girls. "So, um, Madame Raith, we searched around, and after a lot of looking through a number of sellers, including those that we purchase from, and we figured out who sold the camera. But that's the good news. The bad news, if we are right, that brand was sold and resold across a number of different companies. And, the original seller is no longer in business. Turns out, the CEO was caught cheating with one of his own cameras, and took his money and went to the Bahamas. They are good cameras, but because of that, they have been sold and resold many times. We might be able to trace it back, but it could have been through any number of pawn shops or other third party sellers." The girls don't look particularly pleased with themselves, and several attempt to hide behind their glowing screens, pretending to research further.

Violet and Diane - Last Word

The owl ruffles it's feathers, and shuffles itself slightly back. "I've no interest in your mortal weapons! Knowledge is always more valuable. And to trade for this knowledge, well, I require something of similar value. I desire a secret of yours for a secret of hers."