[Dorms]

"You, uh, haven't been around too long huh? Well at the time they took his soul, they weren't Vigil, they were Watchtower and their mission was almost entirely focused on Apocalyptic level threats. They've branched out a little since the Apocalypse Era ended. Point is they don't exactly take innocent souls and lock them away." Felandria actually fought over Rein's son's soul when she was battling the demons in the vault during the collapse of the tower. That concrete slab was a big deal for a reason.

Rein frowns and glances to one side. "If the world were just, I'd be locked up there too. I've earned it. He earned it. But I couldn't help anyone if I was locked away. Regardless, they would be completely justified in not returning him to me." His ears flatten. "And... I wouldn't blame them."

The cat pauses for a silent moment before shaking his head and forcing a smile as he looks back at Felandria. "Forgive me, I'm rambling. The base around here has been too empty as of late and has left me wanting for company, but I certainly don't want to burden you. Did you want any help cleaning your room?"