View Single Post

Thread: XCOM 2 is on sale 60% off...

1. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: XCOM 2 is on sale 60% off...

When it's out?

The expansion is already out mate, I'm playing it.

And its odd you face so many bugs, I have yet to encounter even one, despite sometimes running heavy mods (the expansion seems to be unhappy with mods though, so I'm running the expansion game without it though.)

Anyway, Xcom just reminded me something-ragequit moments.
    As i'm playing ironman (feels cheaty not to) a ragequit means a new campigen.
    Luckly I'm not too deep in, and my start wasn't very good...
    Why ragequit?
    Because I'm on a supposedly easy mission. got my troopers in position to end the missions while still concealed, however three of them are out of actions.
    Then the forth moves into position.
    Get revealed, got no actions left so the aliens get move->turn. with a purifier right on top of me, and a sectoid, captain and lancer nearby
    Que a quick loss of my templar, reaper and two others.
    Yea, two months in, losing two hero classes with a bad run anyways? (no engineers) I'm out, thank you.

As for AI shackling, AFAIK the "normal" AI is not shy of using nades and such, when appropriate.
    He's not brutal in the "I know my troops are expendable and going to die anyway so I'm popping all my abilities right off the bat", but it's not shy of hitting you where it hurts the most...
    Last edited by boomwolf; 2017-08-30 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.