View Single Post

Thread: Why are physicians generally huge jerks?

1. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Why are physicians generally huge jerks?

Quote Originally Posted by the_david View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Otomodachi View Post
    The fact is that none of the problems presented were done by me or people who feel that doctors have problems, and I still normally have a terrible service, the fact that so many doctors physicians kill themselves is an indication that there is something wrong with the job and how they deal with the patients, they are clearly unprepared to deal with people and that makes them kill themselves, pathetic, they really should learn how to work that issue rather than blame the patients they were hired to help or expect people to simply change.
    Last edited by The Eye; 2017-09-01 at 03:48 PM. Reason: I agree with the OP 100% and since he copied my style “Why ___ are ___” I thought I was the one who created this thread .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Excellent Chaotic Evil "roleplaying" The Eye. "The only people responsible for the welfare of or harm dealt to others are people who aren't me."
    "A clear horizon — nothing to worry about on your plate, only things that are creative and not destructive… I can’t bear quarreling, I can’t bear feelings between people — I think hatred is wasted energy, and it’s all non-productive." - Alfred Hitchcock