Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
[Face-down in Gravel]

"Alfred...? You've done this before? Actually, I guess that really isn't too surprising..." Leslie still seems blank, but at least she's somewhat collected. "Anyway, thank you; that sounds good. The room, I mean. I don't think we need a whole house. I am also going to need to earn a line of credit somehow, but we can figure that out later..."

She quietly lets the spigre lead the way for a bit.
[Face-Down in Gravel]

Sam nods. He wants to take her hand but that's probably not appropriate or whatever even if she understands that he's just a touchy guy. Either way, he'll lead her to Trog's. Or at least that direction.

Intersection HQ

The receptionist turns their way. Where once was only a shadow, a vague impression of someone with no description at all, there is now an NPC.

Funny how people only really exist when PC's need them.

In this case, the receptionist is a portly tiger-lady, claws clicking against the desk.
"Well, dearie. You look and smell like you're fresh off the rift. Generally we like to take police recruits-" she uses the term gently, as a correction as opposed to chiding the man's error. "Who have gotten some acclamation to the Nexus first. We need to make sure they can handle the place. You should really get some living arrangements before you skip straight to a job." she suggests.