1. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: MLP The Cycle 2: ETalUSUaSTWG 2 - The Good, the Bad and the Cutie: APØNYCALYPSE

Silver, for a moment, hesitates as Cutie looks at him. Doubt crawls into him. Does she really mean what she is saying?

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Yeah, if at all possible I'd like to try another Heart check. Silver is cautious enough at this point.

(2d6)[6][5](11) + 2 Heart = 13

o_O

When did Silver become the Seer of Heart?

But eventually, he sighs, willing to let it go for now. Whatever his gut tells him, now would not be the time to confront her about it anyways.

"I understand, Cutie. In a world like this one, we all have our secrets. Just, please, we need to be able to trust one another if we ever want to help anypony or get out of here. Is there anything else you have not told us yet?"
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2017-09-11 at 09:50 AM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.