A few quick searches bring up a good amount of information. A google search allows Karl to observe the property from satellite imaging.

The building is a relatively old fashioned Victorian two story apartment; likely with different tenants on each floor. There is a garage under the building, rather than a side driveway. But there is a narrow walkway that goes around the building, hidden from the front by what looks like a large potted fern. There is a fire escape around this side, attached to the first and second floors.

Based on the front image, and Mobius' address being listed Apt B, it appears that Möbius lived on the second floor.

Beyond this, Karl is able to determine that the apartment is actually rented under a female's name Margret Butterfly.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Okay, assuming Karl is going to head over to Mobius' apartment, let me know how he proceeds.

After Anna explains her plans to talk to Miho, there is a long pause in which Kenji does not respond. When his voice does come through, it is in the Sensei tone that he used to always take with Anna; the one that hints at disappointment and that reminds her of just how much she still must learn. "Wouldn't that depend on the purpose of your meeting?", he says flatly, "Though that is of course not my business. Miho-San is an old fashioned woman. She was actually born in Japan, and so you should be mindful of showing respect, though of course you don't need me reminding you this, right?" He pauses for a moment. Anna can almost hear the Elder vampire's mind turning, gears slowly pushing each other forward towards some dark and unknown purpose. "She may also hold a small grudge towards you... simply because of your heritage coming from China. Even though we are Kindred, we do not always rise above our Kine biases, though hopefully she will respect you as my Childe. Is that all? Oh, and be careful talking about her lost one, Möbius. That is still an open wound, so to speak."

Estella watches Anna's conversation flatly. The Daeva makes a show of feeling bored, an act meant to confirm the stereotype of her Clan for being fickle. She sends a quick text message to Gabrielle. Within moments she receives the response "Fine. Miss you. Can we meet again soon?"

Spoiler: OOC @ Lentrax
Show
Thank you for your patience. I know I haven't given you much to do, and especially with my post rate this may not be the most engaging, so thank you, I will try to keep this short