1. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Rokugan in the Shadows Ch 1: Gathering Dark

Kanishi glances jealously at the crab claw talisman. ""Shiny..." He reaches forward with a claw, frustrated when the large lizard-man yoinks it away. "That matches my hands, and would look very nice embedded in my shell. Riiiight..." he points to the back of his shell, a specific bump with a small crevice upon it. "Here."

Upon the mention of the other army, Kanishi seems genuinely confused. "Funny, the humans here did not seem to attack or fear me... he says, rubbing his eye with his mandible in contemplation, "... and why are there so many crab-things about?" Kanishi seems genuinely confused. This level of crustacean iconography was unheard of, even near the fishing community near his cave that loved the sea so much.

"Fisherman are at docks. And fishermen have fish." Kanishi glances around, skittering from side to side. "I am ready! Let us proceed towards the dock, so they can give me tribute!" He pauses. "Unless they have spears. If they attack is with spears, I shall destroy them. It is a 50/50 chance, in my experience."
    Last edited by Lightning Fast; 2017-09-11 at 05:58 PM.