Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
"Armoured cyberunicorn with assault rifle battlesaddle and some sort of power lance. Appeared out of nowhere just after we killed the overbot, speared me through my wing and got cut not-quite-enough to pieces for his trouble. Then it made a crack about Doc and I being cyberponies ourselves, asked if this was our assassination attempt, and gave us a metal safe before vanishing. Honestly the entire exchange was very weird, but the pony is dangerous. Whether it'll be back probably depends whether it can repair itself enough."
Thanatos, after a few seconds, nodded.

"Ah," the stallion replied, sounding improbably cheerful, "luckily, I suppose we all have had stranger fights then that."

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
She turns to Thanatos, nodding at the stallion. Something mundane and easy to talk about. "I don't object to you having records, but in a place like this many things are probably recorded. You may have to be a little more specific. Hopefully you're not interested in their recipe book, for example."
Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
"I'd rather no one gets a copy of the bio-engineering files on making boneless carnivores," Doc interjects. "Nor the formula for that food stuffs that makes you keep eating. That's just a horror the wasteland don't need."
Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
"Yeah, give the evil food ponies all the records of Evil Food Pony Inc. No way that could go wrong." Viridia snorted.
Thanatos listened to the rebuttals, and nodded at each of them.

"I have no desire for this places 'recipe book'; rather, I am most interested in finding a antidote to the plague that has originated here, as I myself intend to go through at least a bare minimum of treatment from Stitchheart herself. There is likely more samples of the tainted food still in circulation throughout the city; my family's trade network would be a excellent manner through which to distribute such a cure. "

The stallion paused, and then raised a eyebrow; for a few moments, the frown on his face faltered and became something closer to deep concern.

"Given that you are sponsored by Stitchheart, are you telling me she does not desire anything from this place? The schematics would likely be useless to anyone without a large factory, but her interest in biotechnology is well known, and this place contains some rather extraordinary examples of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Doc not who you thought he was? Moonshadow asked idly, as she guided them towards the server.
Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
"It was never ruled out before that I'm not a changeling," Doc thinks to himself. He decided better option versus saying something was saying nothing. Thus he only shrugged apologetically and followed Moonshadow.
Vaughn silently began to flank Moonshadow's rough position, facing the party on the walkway while moving sideways in the air. Bertly, however, stuck near Strata, who seemed to be interested in following a few steps behind the local cyberpegasus.