View Single Post

Thread: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

1. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    The small girl suddenly grabs Ixe's arm softly as he's about to enter the darkness, "Wait... have faith in me as I had faith in you." With the next shot ending the darkness Jeyne lets go of Ixe's arm, and smiles at him warmly.
    Ixe looks very confused at first, unsure of how to react. After a few moments, though, he haltingly returns her smile. "I do have faith in you... strange as it may seem, I do... Lady Jeyne." The emphasis is on the word Lady. Ixe then congratulates Ilnesh: "Nice shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    Man all of us posting at the same time is really messing up the flow of the play by post. Assume this post is before Ixe's post #140 as a way to explain why Ixe didn't enter the shadow.
    (( I know, but I love the game so much. I check it multiple times per day on my days off and I would do so every day if I had the time. This is my only campaign that I'm in right now, I look forward to its continuing development! ))
    Last edited by Ixe; 2017-09-19 at 07:05 PM. Reason: It was Ilnesh firing the crossbow, not Jeyne