"Wait, what?" Melaina freezes and stares at Dawn for a moment, her brow knotted up. "...Celestia? You're sure that's who you met?" She shakes her head, her frayed mane waving lazily as she chuckles. "Figures. I go and make some friends, and it turns out they're talking to old gods. What've I gotten myself into...?" She coughs and looks back to Dawn with a weary smile. "Not necessarily heard-of heard-of. It's not a name anypony speaks much anymore, really." She offers a weak shrug, while slithering back to her sisters' side.

"Well, at least the shadow monster's gone. Ophelia is doing a bit better, even if we had to rough her up a little to get that slime off her. It seems like she's just asleep, now. Meliora, on the other hoof, is still pretty much out cold. She woke up long enough for me to help her up here, but as soon as we got inside, she collapsed again. We probably won't be moving for a while. At least, not until Meli is feeling well enough to move around. I don't trust going out the front, and I definitely can't carry her up the well." Melaina leans against the wall and slides down a bit, her large serpentine bottom half coiling up on itself. She looks up to Nobility and smirks, baring a fang in the process. "Yeah? You think I'm scary? I'm... really not," she says, putting a hoof to her forehead as she sags forward a little, her mane falling across her face. "I'm just a performer. A musician. Yeah, I'm the daughter of the Queen of Monsters, big whoop. Ophelia's a better mage than I'll ever be, and Meliora's got some crazy skill with weapons. I talk a big game, but that's all I am, really."

When Curtain speaks of completing their objectives, Melaina rolls her head back and looks up, and even in the diminished light, you can see a bit of a sparkle to her eyes. "Yeah, I guess we all did. I found my sisters and even found Mom's pendant, which makes literally zero sense. You fillies and colts talked with an old god who's supposed to be sealed away by ancient magic. Which also makes literally zero sense."

"But... who's counting?" Cutie chimes in, with a small smile. "The world doesn't make a lot of sense sometimes. Weird things sometimes happen for reasons no one will ever know," she says, sitting next to the sleeping Ophelia. "Sometimes... we just gotta take the good, even when it doesn't seem to make sense."

"You know, that's actually pretty moving..." Melaina says, looking to Cutie with what looks like a newfound sense of respect. "It's pretty safe here, at least so far. I don't think the angels here are really interested in keeping the security of the temple in check anymore, just their own safety... but who knows when-" she starts to explain, as she sees Nobility creep close to Ophelia.

"Wait-"

As Nobi shouts right next to Ophelia's ears, the sleeping gorgon bolts upright and a patterned hood flares out from her neck as she gasps loudly. "I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! I'M SORRY! I'M... awake..." Then she begins to sag and rub her eyes, letting out a groan. Even as she pulls her hooves away, she seems very much out of it. "Ngh... Laina? W'time izzit..." She slowly looks to her sister, who sits coiled up now with her eyes and jaw wide open.

Even Meliora stirs, though it seems she's content to remain on the ground for now... and lets loose a horrible sound from her mouth, like a combination of a roar and a snore. A snoar, obviously.