View Single Post

Thread: A B Normal Werewolf Game or Meta WW II

1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A B Normal Werewolf Game or Meta WW II

After Castaras’ pie-based shenanigans of the previous day, most of you decide to give her a wide birth. Unfortunately there’s only so much space on the blasted plain that hosts this year’s contest, which results in much invasion of personal space and the odd argument. When you’re giving a pie-loving dark elf half the floorspace this only makes things worse.

“Get your foot out of my damn ear!”
    “Only if you get your hand out of my evil robe!”
    “…Evil robe?”
    “Did I say evil robe? I meant stylish caftan…honest.”
    “Of course you did!”

The whole camp is awoken by the ensuing scuffle, but not soon enough to stop the inevitable. The fight spreads to the other nearby sleepers, encompassing several Elucidated Brethren and some very sneaky Takeaway Terrors. By the time the dust settles both Helgraf and Saposhiente lie mangled in the undergrowth, hands still clasped in a death grip around each others throats. It’s too much for one survivor, who plunges off into the underbrush to relieve themselves of their dinner.

The following morning Hannibal can see the funny side.

“Haha! And so it begins! You’ll all be at each others throats by Wednesday! Gorgy, go store the bodies somewhere, I have plans for those two.”

As the monkey-demon drags the remains away the cannibal conjures up the nest course with a tiny thunderclap and an evil grin. Two fluffy browny-grey masses appear, wobbling on a couple of broken plates. They look about as appetising as the Slug Wasabi from yesterday, and seems to pulse and flop with their own inner rhythm, like someones slow-fried a jellyfish.

“Ladies and germs, this is my extra special Tree Bark Tiramisu. But is its bark worse than its bite? You’ll have to try it to find out!”

Summary

C'nor was killed by the Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Donought. They were a Bad Cop.

Spoiler: Player List
    Show
    Player Info Died
    Rain Dragon
    Duck999
    Fin Neutered Beast Killed Night 2
    ThePhantom Vortexer Randomly Lynched Day 2
    Super345
    Xihirli
    ImperatorV Sexy Beast Randomly Lynched Day 3
    AvatarVecna Anti-Hero Randomly Lynched Day 1
    Indarra
    C'nor Bad Cop Killed Night 3
    Logic
    TheDarkFoo

Day 4 begins now and ends on Tuesday.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2017-09-24 at 01:11 PM.