Erwin nods as the door closes.
"Naturally."
He then unloads all of his satchels onto the ground and takes a seat, back bent as he steeples his fingers together near his sleep-deprived eyelids.
"Peacekeeper, you know that they will be creating a new Anchor at the island do you not? What they didn't tell you about the Anchors is why they are constructed."
He pauses for emphasis as he looks about the room.
"Without those Anchors the islands will sink, taking all who dwell on them to a watery grave. At this moment, Lady Gaulstaff has called a meeting with some of your acquaintances this night."

Lady Gaulstaff smiles at Aita's request.
"But of course. It's no problem at all
Spoiler: Sense Motive
Show
Spoiler: DC 32
Show
Her smile is slightly forced even as she speaks the words.

She obliges them as she explains the situation.
"I fear that the Empire has taken an unhealthy interest in Dorn's Rest. I fear that their presence heralds an end to the peace that has been present here."
She continues as she puts down the scroll she had been perusing to pick up the candle, making her way to stand in front of Raphael.
"I also believe that it's because of your presence within the Empire. They are scared of what a being who existed before the Shattering could accomplish. It's likely they have come here to destroy you under false pretenses."
She stares up at the towering figure, eyes unflinching in the face of his.
Jormindrill can tell something isn't right here. Adrianna looks and sounds like herself but something is off. Then it becomes obvious. She looks too perfect, too ideal, her figure is more suited to attract the eye though the changes are so subtle that only one who knew her for as long as Jormindrill could have possibly noticed.