Spoiler: Meeting a King
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Tentreto View Post
It probably showed a lot that when hugged, Keat had to hold back the instinct to peck the Grand Magus in the eyes. He wouldn't begrudge his sister for doing it, but he was a king, and that meant keeping his head. The Grand Magus' declaration at least held back his guards, a few which were circling above in the air cautiously. Keat gave a low whistle, signalling that he was fine, and the aerial protectors began to move away.

"I thank you for your kind words Grand Magus, you have travelled far to see us. I am not yet wed I am afraid, though mayhaps at this gathering I may find someone?." Keat raised an eyebrow very, very slightly. Taking the bag of Bani, Keat marvelled at it, he himself had never actually seen any, though a few old merchants and soldiers had mentioned it was what the realm of the magi was built on. "I must thank you again for this gift, my friend, Bani is rare in these lands, and usually we are content with the Maiden's Kiss."
At the mention of families, Keat was a little bit melancholic. The man probably didn't know, but outside House Whitefeather, the political scene was weak. House Redtail was still recovering slowly from the conquest, and Greybeak were almost completely gone, having their name almost become mud.
Keat shook it off. "and may you find where your shadows lie" he repiled.

Interesting response. Grand Magus Viclean was unsure how to take that. Shadows and light were often debated as byproducts of the Elements. His scholarly nature tickled, the Grand Magus could not resist going down this line of thought further. Perhaps a bit hesitantly, if no less friendly, Viclean stepped a little away from King Keat, and pondered aloud, "Does not the Flame create both light and shadow? Can not the Stone provide shade? Are the Ocean depths not covered in dark mysteries? Friend King, we are men who do not seek shadows, so much as cast them. True?"

The dichotomy between his earlier welcoming - if a bit rough - presence, and this new, more thoughtful tone was something that didn't seem to phase the Sons of Us All standing a respectful distance away. It would seem that Viclean's quick change between jovial and professorial were well known in Regno.

Spoiler: OOC - At Everyone (And Lleban If He Shows)
Show
Officially looking for someone to speak with. Interested in possible marriages (even for Viclean's daughter, so long as the son is willing to move to Regno), and trade deals. Lleban,
I need me some permissions to get Corn.