Spoiler: Ken and Lennox
Show

Ken:
ooc: dude.... that's awkward.
Spoiler: Ken's Pokemania!
Show

It finally clicks, this spring loaded fighter is a Hitmonlee, a straight fighting type

the enemy Hitmonlee looks at Aibi, somewhat askance at it's flailing about. It leaps inside Aibi's guard and spins up into another heeldrop onto Aibi's bell shaped noggin.

Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
Show

Enemy Hitmonlee used Brick Break!
Aibi took 36 Fighting Damage vs. Defense!

Aibi has initiative!

Lennox:
The fox falls beneath Quake's trampling feet and an ovoid fuzzy purple bug replaces it. The Egg has sparks leaping off it from Tazer's attack. The Bug turns its compound eyes towards quake and emits a supersonic screech from it's antennae, but Quake shakes it off. The spiked egg flops over on it's side and steamrolls over Tazer, crushing it beneath it's spiky body.

Show

Quake loses 10 HP from Badly Poisoned!
Enemy Bug used Supersonic on Quake, but it missed!
Enemy Egg used Tackle on Tazer, Tazer takes 22 Normal Damage vs. Defense!

Initiative Resets!
I'll hold off until you get a new pokemon in the field.

Spoiler: Cassandra:
Show

The cat reels from Rek's assault, but rallies into another punishing Combo, beating the spiky poison type into the ground.

Show

Spoiler: Aegwynn:
Show

Spoiler: Pokedex Ping
Show

Originally posted by Pokedex
Minun - It absorbs electricity from telephone poles. It shorts out its body to create crackling noises.

The Restaurant is pretty slow, and you can sit basically whereever while you wait. At 4:28 your pokedex chimes with a message
Spoiler: you've got mail
Show

"I am nearly arrived at the Pokemon Center, where shall I find you?"

Spoiler: Tyson:
Show

Spoiler: Pokemon Education, TN 8
Show

As the apple rolls to a stop in front of this truly massive specimen of rock snake.... it dawns on you.
isn't Onix a terravore?

The Snake shakily lowers its head, peering at the apple, seemingly curious at your offering. It does not attack. Now that it's not thrashing, you can see that it's stony carapace has been chipped and cracked by the mankey's onslaught... their success is illustrated, rather vividly, by the red and brown splotches on the snake's coils.