Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
okay this is a stupid question but can any one explain to me how nuns of battle get their training from bottom to up since wiki has no info about what the f they got as augmentations or not but considering they are equivalent to space marines. sisters of emperor must have some thing added to their bodies with their faith acting as way to stabilize the procedure. do you guys know any books showing sisters of battles journey full sisterhood?
They don't get augmented, they're not equal to space marines (they wear a lighter version of power armour and their default weapon is a bolter, that's about where the similarities end) and they go through similar training that most military forces go though (but with more focus on faith in the immortal god emperor and the general beliefs of the ecclessiarchy), though they're picked out at a young age and specifically tested to see which of the various branches of the Sororitas they would fit into (if any). The more military minded girls end up becoming sisters of battle while the more civic minded skillsets go to one of the non-combat arms (order dialogous, sisters hospitallier, etc) while scrubs get a boring life as a paper pusher somewhere. It is possible for the inquisition to take an interest in them too and they generally take priority (because inquisition, duh). I'll quote directly from their 6th ed codex:

Quote Originally Posted by Adepta Sororitas Codex Pg 2
SCHOLA PROGENIUM
The Schola Progenium is responsible for the care and education of orphans of Imperial servants. By the time a Progena reaches early adolescence, they will have displayed skills in a specific direction, and their subsequent tutelage will hone them to a career in one of the Imperial organisations.

Most of the Progena will end up in the Adeptus Terra as scribes, clerks or overseers. However, a few will be assigned to higher positions. Male Progena may become Commissars or soldiers in the Imperial Guard, petty officers in the Imperial Navy or enter the priesthood of the Adeptus Ministorum. Female Progena may well be entered into the Adepta Sororitas. Progena of both sexes may be recruited into the Inquisition or even the Officio Assassinorum. Though the lifestyle of the teachers and pupils is strict and puritan, it is a great honour to pass through the Schola Progenium, and those who do are well aware of their privilege.
Faith and Fire has a Hospitallier sister get a bit of spotlight and one of the Cain books has him teaching at a scholam where there is a sister training her charges there who get a minor amount of page time. IIRC, you also see a bit of the early days of sisters training in Daemonifuge (which you everyone should get 'cause it's pretty awesome anyway). There's not that much literature on the sisters and even less on the non-combat arms of the sororitas, but there is some. That's all I can remember off the top of my head, but someone else might be able to chime in with something I've missed. It's possible the old witchhunters 'dex might have something in there, but that was before my time.