View Single Post

Thread: Luna's Prologue [IC]

1. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Luna's Prologue [IC]

Carlita smiles at you when she sees you comming down, she puts a big slice of cake, some eggs and bread into your plate - everything is looking more tasty than ever for some reason - and says "Good morning, Luna! Did you sleep well? she looks at Nanthial while you queries him asking with her eyes to say something "Good morning, Luna. Not today I think your aunt has something reserved for you today, better than spending your whole day watching me watching an old road, at least." he says that with a light tone, joking, but you know it has some truth in his words.

Seeing the surprise in your eyes Carlita laughs at Nanthial jokes "Don't be too harsh on yourself, you know you have a important job! Besides the roads are about to get busy once again." Nanthial repplies "I know, I know...well I will go and leave you two alone to talk." he gives a kiss on Carlita's mouth whisper something to her, turns around to you and gives a kiss in your forehead and leaves.

For a second there is some silence in the air, as if Carlita don't really want to say anything, but she breaks it saying "Luna, I need your help today. As you know, in a few days we are going to have big festival for Chauntea in order to celebrate de first day of spring, and to pray for a good harvest this year. Besides the festivities, there is always some friendlies competitions - which I think you should be part of it - but that I can explain you tomorrow." she makes a small pause to clean her hands and starts looking in one of her drawers, she grabs an old recipe book.

She opens in one page showing you a picture of a purple and yellow flower "Today I want your help with this" she points on the picture "This rare flower - Allerya - only flourishes on the last week of winter, and this makes the best sweet sauce for a cake. On the festival there is always cake cooking competition, last year I lost to Karissa, but not this year!" you can see the fire in her eyes while she says that "Thing is, I can't leave the inn for a whole day to do that. I would like you to find some of this flowers for me. I promise I will cook you anything you ask as reward!"

Spoiler: Perception (DC: 20)
    Show
    You hear him saying "I Love you! And please let Luna live a bit..."

Spoiler: Images
    Show
    Last edited by Azktor; 2017-10-06 at 06:46 PM.