View Single Post

Thread: Luna's Prologue [IC]

1. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Luna's Prologue [IC]

Luna nods and smiles after her uncle leave and turns to her Aunt. She nods gives her token soft smile before taking the book, "Of course Aunt Carlita I would be delighted to help. I just want some of it when you are done." She would take her Aunt's book and begin to make a sketch of the flower in her own notes. In the page around the picture, she wrote the characteristics of the plant as best the book showed and wrote the limited use she garnered from her Aunt.

Once done she returned the book and waved to her Aunt, "I'll get an early start while the snow is still fresh." She reaches back one last time and feels her mother's wand in her belt; just to ensure it was there. The brisk air makes her shiver but in a good way and she passes the first guests on her way out, "I'll be back for lunch, Auntie." Luna calls back one last time.

Luna nods and smiles to each passing person. They were slowly becoming used to her presence and so stared less often. That suited Luna just fine and allowed her, even more, freedom to explore. She eventually turns off the beaten path and begins to make her way through the slowly weakening snow bank. I wonder what I'll find today. Luna thinks as the large river comes closer and closer. She was still aways from the bridge but enjoyed walking along the river instead of through the street.

Spoiler: Awww and My effects
    Show

They are such as sweet couple. Luna could have done much worse.
    I left a lot of stuff behind and only brought my bedroll, wand, dagger, sword, shield, food and the necessary utensils. That will knock just over 26 pounds off my pack right now.

Last edited by ncpunkin; 2017-10-06 at 10:51 PM.