"They can't really help it, Gorrun," Aurora sighed. She laid a hand on Kest's elbow.
"May the Divine Wind restore your vigor," she said.
Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 17
Show
Lesser Restoration

Then she stepped over to Gorrun and repeated the spell.
Gorrun and Kest are no longer fatigued.
Aurora looked at Jaylyn and shrugged apologetically.
"Sorry Jaylyn, enchantments have never been my thing. Fiends vary a great deal from type to type, but less so from individual to individual. What works on one nabasu should be equally effective on another, barring other factors. But what is effective against a nabasu is not guaranteed to work on a stirge. Some fiends will have great willpower, some will not. But you won't stop an army of fiends by dominating nine or ten of them or however many you could attempt it on. The demons might be easy enough to force to fight against their own kind, but devils would not be so willing to betray their own side. What would you do with a dominated fiend if it survived the battle, anyway? You can't force them to be self-destructive with that kind of magic, so even ordering them to hold still and let someone kill them would fail. 'Constricting Coils' is better, of the two you mentioned, but I have no idea how well it would work."

The centaur moved to inspect the artifacts Brynhildr brought. Three caught her eye. The first a cute little orrery with an actual flame for the sun. Aurora inspected it curiously and gingerly picked it up, and it drifted up to join her other two iouns. She tilted her head to the side, curious at how connected she felt to the Divine Fire while it orbited her head. She grabbed it and set it back on the table and inspected the next thing that caught her eye: an odd little talisman that seemed to defy description. The third item looked like a perfectly ordinary everburning torch, which Aurora found intriguing. She picked it up, and nearly dropped it again in surprise when the flame turned white. She set it back down and it returned to a normal yellow-orange torch flame.
"Some of these are really quite interesting, even without knowing what they are..." she trailed off as she suddenly spied an elaborately decorated book covered in metal plating, precious jewels, and intricate iconography. She stepped over to it and gingerly opened it, and gasped.
"Wow, it's written entirely in Celestial... Oh! It's like an encyclopedia of the good-aligned planes and their inhabitants, complete with maps! There's even spells in here! I bet if you spent enough time studying this book, you'd learn a lot about the planes, and probably be able to teleport with pretty good precision just from memorizing these maps. I mean, if teleportation were possible right now. A lot of these spells would take study to be able to use... if I were the type of spellcaster to use a book, I guess. But it does look like there are some spells that can be cast using the book like any other magic item with a few uses of a spell per day. And I think it would enhance the potency of good spells. I know a few... I think I'd like to keep this, though I'm happy to let others read it if you want to!" she said, brown eyes shining with excitement.
"Torilee! If you study the book, you might be able to copy some of the spells inside it, after a while!"

Torilee glanced up briefly from her spellbook, looking like she hadn't heard much but her name. "Huh? Uh, tell me later, hey? Thanks. Sorry," she mumbled, immersing herself in her own book once more.