1. - Top - End - #229
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Tears of Amber - Main

"Ah, thank you Jaylyn. I learned something new today." Markas replied to the Kitsune concerning his new katana.

"Helen?" Markas racked his brain for a moment when the princess mentioned that name, "OH the victim of the unfortunate bird poop incident!" Markas laughed, "Tried to help her, but I guess I made things worse. I didn't know she was a political enemy of yours though. I'll watch myself if I ever encounter her again." Markas blushed a little at Geiravor's affection, more because it surprised him than anything. He hugged her back softly, "Now what we can do for her is make sure our actions in these coming battles justify her faith in all of us."

Markas finished the eggs and cherries he got from the table, then smiled and gently patted Ais on the back as greeting before listening intently to Aurora's treitise on demons and devils, making note of their strengths and noting they have few weaknesses. These will be exceptionally difficult enemies to battle.

He then joined the other heroes to examine the items Brynhildr offered to lend them. The only weapon that seemed usable by the monk was the Shadowstaff so he examined it first, taking a few practice swings. After putting it down, he picked up the Talisman of Pure Good to see what happens if anything. Then he put on the Ring of Nine Facets to see if its effects were any better than his current rings. He looked at its different colors

"Okay...so I felt strange with this staff, like I wasn't completely 'here.' I also felt weaker than normal so that's a no on that. I don't know what the talisman did, I didn't feel any different. This ring though...it seems special..."
    Last edited by paladin_artea; 2017-10-07 at 07:34 PM.