View Single Post

Thread: Luna's Prologue [IC]

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Luna's Prologue [IC]

Your aunt looks at you relieved that you are back "Luna! I'm glad you are back, it was getting cold outside. Don't worry I have a couple of days before it get to the point I need the flower, so you can take your time!" Your aunt gets a bowl and serves you some hot pea soup with some small pieces of smoked pork just to give some smoked flavour to the soup and grab a piece of bread saying "Go ahead and eat! You deserve for your effort. Nanth should be back in a bit." she also gives you a cookie still warm from the oven, after that she goes back to cooking.

Jacob nods to you and says giving a quick glance at the image "Good night, Lina" he says your name wrong, but it looks like it was a honest mistake "I never saw that, have you saw it boy?" he says that while giving another gulp into his beer.

Khitan was slurping his pea soup with ferocity he then looks to you saying "Hello there Luna, man your aunt is an amazing cooker I could eat this everyday! Let me see that" he gets the notebook from your hand to give a closer look, he then analize it for a minute and thinks "Yeah...I remember that, I did not see this year, but I did saw last year..." he makes another pause to think again trying hard to remember for you "I know! It was near a forest in a place where the white river goes inside a cave, on the north part of the river. I can go with you tomorrow if you want to! I need to find some herbs for lady Karissa as well."
    Last edited by Azktor; 2017-10-07 at 09:06 PM.