Quote Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
Also, at the moment I am leaning towards Logic as second villager (with Deathslayer). I still suspect I am getting a little too tunnel visioned and at least one of the villagers is flying under the radar. But that FOS from Logic feels like trying to bus without actually having to bus. Especially since his next post is trying to save Deathslayer by pushing the competing wagon for bad reasons and despite supposedly suspecting Deathslayer.
I too, am starting to favoring the idea of voting for Logic, especially after I was accused of allowing a tie to sit. I am also happy to examine those who are currently flying under the radar. Looking at the Day One voting history, as well as who died. I would like to point out that Fin has been very quiet, and the wolf he voted for was killed last night (Ramsus). It is possible (however small we may think the probability is) that the Villager chose to kill last night, rather than cure. At this point, the only two who have not cast Day Two votes are Fin and Duck999.

Spoiler: Newbie Question
Show
Also, how far are we suppose to read into the narrative? A slit throat from behind sounds more like a Villager kill than a Wolf kill to me, but I could be reading into things way too much.