1. - Top - End - #234
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Tears of Amber - Main

"Okay so this ring's effect changes depending on which part is shiniest," Markas commented out loud, "earlier it made me immune to diseases, which I already am, but when I concentrated and the gem changed, I feel like I don't need to breathe, at the same time, when the gem changed I think it left a small bruise. Nothing I can't handle though, but I bet it's not a good idea to force it to change too often. I guess I'll borrow this for now." He pocketed the ring for now, putting on his other rings so their magic would be the ones currently in effect.

"wow that was fast!" Markas exclaimed, "thanks to you both," he shook Aurix's and Brynhidr's hands with a little enthusiasm. "Oh! You wanted these for Torilee," Markas reminded himself picking out the wands, "here you go my friend l hope she gets good use of them I guess I better get started on attuning these crystals you gave me." addressing the other heroes he added, "if anyone needs me, I'll be at the Training area Getting to work on these crystals."
    Last edited by paladin_artea; 2017-10-08 at 07:23 AM.
    Festival of Heroes

Markas Fletcher (Male Human Monk):
    bald, approaching middle age, but very fit.

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show