Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
Grace's Lake

Banshee was... a colleague of mine. Ran the military side of the operation. See I wasn't born in the Nexus, I came here. Back where I'm from Alien invasion is a huge threat. It's a complicated mess of trouble, but the long and short of it is that I run a military organization. I'm currently doing some outsourcing. Been travelling from place to place looking for people who want to join. I'm sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm Jonas Sinclair. I'm the head of Biological R&D in the aforementioned military organization. I make men live longer, heal better, fight better, and above all look good doing it. Who're you? states Jonas.

After talking with Jonas for a while, it seems that he has a slight southern accent but one that has weathered away over the years.
Grace's Lake

"I'm sorry to hear that." Grace frowns. Alien invasions didn't sound fun at all. In fact, possibly the exact opposite of fun. "Oh, I'm. I'm Grace. I play with chemicals. What sort of things specifically have you done in your R&D? You mentioned living longer and all, but nothing suuuper specific?"