Luna smiles and hugs her Aunt before she comes out to talk with Jacob and his family. Luna listens with a slight smile as he describes where he had seen the flower. Eventually, Luna turns from Khitan to Jacob and back again, "If your father has no objections." Luna would offer to look after the kid if the need arose; Even going as 'far' to reassure the man she had been trained by her father in the arts of swordplay. Though she would only offer as much information as was needed to put him at ease.

Luna smiles back to Khitan, "Then, yes I would be delighted to help you search for Lady Karissa's herbs if you help me find that flower." She says and takes back her notebook. She stands up and nods to the family once more, "Thank you, I hope the rest of your night is joyful."

Luna sat by the door waiting for her uncle to come home as she ate her soup and bread. They usually had dinner together but she had learned it was ok to start without him since he often had to work late. The meal made her feel warm and full; her Aunt was an amazing cook indeed.

Spoiler: Swordplay
Show

I rather he not know I can swing a sword unless it helps sway him; if need be.